The European drone regulations are implemented into German law since June 2021. However, the regulatory environment remains highly complex, difficult to understand and to apply.
As a law firm specialising on UAS operations, we closely followed the rule making process over the years. We gathered practical experience by advising drone projects and have a vast network within the industry and associations as well as contacts in the rule making community (EASA and German ministry of transport) as well as German aviation authority (LBA).
We are here to get your drone operations in Germany off the ground:
- Identification of applicable regulatory framework specific to your operations
- Legal advice in setting up specific operations
- Legal support in setting up ConOps
- Communication with German authorities – obtaining the required licenses
- Setting up cooperation with network partners and service providers
- Advice in the setting up services for public institutions as privileged operator
Your contact: Dr. Oliver Heinrich