The International Navigation Conference INC will take place next week, 12-15 November 2018, in Bristol, sponsored by the Royal Institute of Navigation and is a forum for research and advances in navigation. INC2018, is the 4th in this annual series and brings together industry, academia and governments from around the world.
The Sessions will focus on:
• Cognition in Navigation
• Human factors in Navigation Systems
• Connected Autonomous Vehicles
• Innovations in accuracy & indoor navigation
• Innovations in resilient PNT
• Mapping, imaging, augmented reality
• Progress in Quantum
Gerhard Deiters, Partner and Lawyer at BHO, will participate the forum session on Wednesday, the 14th, with a presentation on „PNT Legal issues of autonomous systems“.
The following link will lead you to the programme deails: INC2018