Public Procurement Law
We advise both public clients and bidders on a project-by-project basis throughout the entire procurement procedure, including complex PPP awards.
- Support in the preparation of tender documents, in particular EU tender documents, specifications, evaluation matrices
- Prevention of corruption in tender procedures
- Identification of possible award errors
- Formulation of complaints or replying to complaints
- Conduct of review proceedings
- Answering budgetary questions
- Drafting of contracts (if necessary, taking into account EVB-IT, BVB, V-Modell XT etc.)
- Tendering of concession contracts (electricity and gas) according to § 46 EnWG
- In-house seminars, training courses on public procurement law (for both public bodies and commercial bidders)
- Seminars on EVB-IT
Since our foundation, we have advised io more than 200 EU procurement procedures and at least 250 national procurement procedures from the planning stage, through the implementa-tion to the conclusion of the procedure. Our team has already trained more than 50 different institutions in procurement law and we have distinguished ourselves through articles in numer-ous specialist publications and lectures on procurement law.